Enjoy the diversity of a small company. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, and qualified Bobst Die Cutter for our location in Sacramento, California.
Interpress Technologies is a manufacturer of packaging materials with plants in California, Wisconsin, and Texas. We are currently looking for an experienced Bobst Die cutter to join our team.
- Performance of manual task in the set-up, maintenance, and operation of die cutter equipment to accurately produce to customer specification.
- Understand general knowledge of die cutting processes and equipment.
- Reading job tickets to determine set up specifications and instructions.
- Observe and monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions and to determine whether adjustments are needed.
- Perform all assigned work effectively and on schedule.
- Daily/weekly/monthly maintenance tasks.
- Assist Die Cutter Pressman with make-readies.
- Coordinate efforts as part of the team to provide assistance to all co-workers (in all departments) as needed to maximize production efficiencies.
- Follow established department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety.
- Possess high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Pass basic math and color test.
- Able to follow directions.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Be willing to work overtime as needed.
- 3-5 years experience
Interpress Technologies offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Interpress Technologies Human Resources Manager at [email protected]