Enjoy the diversity of a small company. If you are energetic, willing to learn & grow, this is an opportunity to consider. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to work in our Hudson, Wisconsin plant.
Interpress Technologies is a manufacturer of packaging materials with plants in California, Wisconsin, and Texas. We are currently looking for Machine Operators to join our team. The position is responsible for effective operation and first level maintenance of a machine making many of the single serve instant Oatmeal cups seen in virtually every market.
We currently have 1st and 2nd shift openings. The shift hours at this time are 10 hour shifts: (1st Shift: M-T 4:45 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. & 2nd Shift: M-T 2:45 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.) Overtime is usually available on Friday.
- Must be able to set up, operate, and perform preventative maintenance on machine.
- Monitor equipment to ensure product is to specification.
- Report issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor.
- Ensure production deadlines are met.
- Pack up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Follow all GMP and safety procedures.
- Able to wear required Personal Protective equipment when entering manufacturing.
- Understand and use Quality Control Process.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Must keep work area clean of debris.
- Possess high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Pass basic math and color test.
- Able to follow directions.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Be willing to work overtime as needed.
Interpress Technologies offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Interpress Technologies Human Resources Manager at [email protected]